Here at Texas Old Town we pride ourselves on providing incredible service for an exceptional value. But that’s not all that makes Texas Old Town unique!
Here are a few things that truly help to set Texas Old Town apart, and some of the many reasons why our couples have fallen in love with what we have to offer:
1.) Exceptional Value & Unique Variety – choose from four completely separate venues, nestled on our 70-acre property, each including its own unique ceremony site and reception hall.
160 Seating Capacity with Dance Floor
Flat rates range from $1650 to $3450
320 Seating Capacity with Dance Floor
Flat rates range from $2150 to $5450
350 Seating Capacity with Dance Floor
Flat rates range from $1950 to $4450
320 Seating Capacity with Dance Floor
Flat rates range from $2350 to $6450
2.) Can’t Wait to Say, “I Do”? Special discounts are often available to those interested in planning their wedding in three months or less. Call today to learn more. *Discounts are available on new bookings only.
3.) All Amenities Come Standard – including 16-hour rental and your choice of vendors.
4.) No Hidden Fees – the price quoted is the price you pay – there are no hidden fees along the way, including sales tax and gratuity.
5.) Personalized Payment Plans – available to you with a modest 25% deposit to reserve your wedding or event date.
6.) Get Your Pricing & Amenities Brochure the Same Day! Plus, you can book a private tour online now! We promise not to share your email address or spam you!
Amenities included with each venue at Texas Old Town:
- 16-hour Rental, from 8 a.m. to midnight
- Bridal suite with a private restroom and additional vanity area
- Groom suite with private restroom
- Outdoor ceremony site with seating
- Indoor, climate controlled reception hall with dining tables and chairs
- Indoor reception hall can also be used for the ceremony, if preferred
- Indoor and outdoor sound system
- Wireless internet
- Choose your own wedding vendors, or opt for an All-Inclusive Wedding Package, which can make planning even simpler
- Clean-up service and furniture break down are provided after your event
- Large private parking lot
- On-site manager
- Preferred Vendors list, which helps couples find reliable vendors from the Austin area
- Prep Kitchen with separate service entry, and the ability to chose your own caterer
- Built-in-beverage bar – host can bring their own beverages for Texas Ritas, your bartending staff, to serve
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and neatly manicured lawns, including distinct water features and serene streams
- Online seating planner for assigned or open seating
- Beautiful grounds for a personalized engagement session prior to your wedding day, dependent on availability
Still want to learn more? Visit the following:
- Locations pages, which provide photos filled with inspiration and detailed information about our location
- Blogs for great wedding planning tips, and photos from our past weddings and insight from experts in the field (right? We normally don’t just feature our brides)
- Facebook for news, updates, and client reviews
- Pinterest page for more wedding inspiration and real-life wedding pictures of Texas Old Town couples
- Instagram for additional images from past clients!
Tour Our Texas Hill Country Wedding Venue Today
The natural beauty of the hill country, the rustic charm of our four unique venue sites, a first-class hospitality staff, and personalized payment plans make Texas Old Town the premier Texas Hill Country venue for your wedding, corporate meeting, or special event. With numerous industry awards and more satisfied client reviews than we can count, Texas Old Town is the best Austin Wedding Venue for your special day. To schedule your visit of our Texas Hill Country event venue in Kyle, TX, call our office today at (512) 396-1800 or complete our online contact form.